10 Reasons to Audit Stephanie Durand November 8-11: Love, Language, and Leadership meets the School of Légèreté
1. Stephanie combines her background in Parelli with Philippe Karl’s dressage methodology from the School of Légèreté. Her philosophy teaches about the proper roles of love, language, and leadership in training a dressage horse.
2. No question goes unanswered. Auditors at these clinics are treated more like participants. You are actively encouraged to ask any and every question that you have. Stephanie will take whatever time it takes to answer your questions. The caliber of instruction is phenomenal. You will take pages and pages of notes and have many aha moments.
3. Quality basics. Stephanie is very particular about creating good basics in every horse and rider combination. She emphasizes the basics because once the basics are in place the codes for upper level movements are right there.
4. Légèreté really does mean lightness. It’s one thing to read the word, but a totally different ball game to feel it on your horse or see it while another is riding.
5. Whether it is from the beginning to the end of a lesson, or from the first or last day of the clinic, you have the opportunity to see good training improve every horse and rider combination.
6. Horsemanship. Stephanie is like an American cowgirl transported to us from Switzerland. She has an incredible ability to combine good horsemanship practice with classical dressage training.
7. The fine details: Stephanie is a master at filling in the grey areas of riding. She can help you refine simple actions with your horse so the language you have is clear, concise, and respected by both parties. Her insight has helped improve the quality of contact in all my sensitive OTTBs. She's very gifted at teaching rider's how to ride sensitive horses.
8. Respect of the Horse: Stephanie will teach you the right language to communicate with your horse so that both parties communicate properly. If you learn this language, and your horse trusts your hands, then he will do almost anything for you.
9. Progression: You will learn the correct training progression and methodology to teach your horse according to the principles of Philippe Karl’s School of Légèreté.
10. If you want a high quality horse education that respects your horse and provides a clear understanding of the direction and training of your horse – this is it.
Best of all: We have a great community of riders that are dedicated to learning this methodology. Stop in and join the fun.
Would you like to have your product or business shared in this blog? Check out our Sponsorship page. Thanks for your support!